Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pancreatitis Cure?

We all know there is no pancreatitis cure but ...

I do have a brand spankin' new facebook page that ya'll can visit and hang out at, ask questions or flip me the bird lol.

If you could be so kind as to stop by and give the page a "like" I'd appreciate it. Here it is: Pancreatitis Cure

So since there is no pancreatitis cure what should we discuss in this post other than my new facebook page?

The only thing I can think of that even comes close to a pancreatitis cure is my regimen which entails a strict low fat diet for pancreatitis and supplements. The supplements are grape seed extract, curcumin, vitamin C, pancreatic enzymes and a multi -vitamin/mineral formula. You can find all the info about my pancreatitis diet and the supplements for pancreatitis right here on this blog. So ...

Grab some coffee and look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment