Friday, December 9, 2011

Pancreatitis Pain and the Enema bag

I have been holding off on this home remedy for pancreatitis pain simply because it is embarrassing, gross and not real fun for most people but an enema may help relieve your pancreatitis pain.

The reason cleansing your intestinal tract helps is simple; it gets rid of the offending food items or at least a lot of it. It isn't to expensive either. What's the cost of an enema bag and nozzel? You have water on hand and so simply flush out your intestinal tract and you may see the pain resolve. By the way ...

It is a good thing to cleanse your colon every now and then but you don't need to buy some hokey-pokey concotion or use those dangerous to the kidneys phosphate cleansers they have you take before a colonoscopy. Just an enema bag and some warm water works like a charm and ...

If you arch your back and let that water seep into your small intestines (yep it is hard to hold'er in for awhile to let that water drain deep inside) you'll flush out even more of the offending foods.

I bet you are wondering how I know this right? Well, if you recall it took some time for me to get diagnosed and I was in agony on to many occassions so I'd do almost anything to help relieve the pain, nausea and so forth and a man can get quite resourceful when times dictate improvisation. Anyway ...

I found that cleansing my system with water until she ran clear would eliviate my symptoms. You may or may not want to give it a try but I can tell you this a series of enemas is necessary to properly prepare for your next journey which is doing a pancreatitis food diary - so go buy an enema bag if you don't already have one and get prepared for some kinky bathroom time because if you don't do this step your food diary will not be as successful as it needs to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment