Sunday, August 7, 2011

Grapeseed Extract for Pancreatitis


Over 16 years ago I found grape seed extract and discovered it did amazing things one of which was to heal my pancreas.

I couldn't beleive how much better I felt and grape seed extract also enabled me to eat almost normally. When I say almost - that is a big almost because I did NOT vary from my diet once I tested grape seed extract (along with curcumin and vitamin C).

I started with grape seed extract and vit C first and it was amazing what a difference there was after a few weeks. The grapeseed extract literally pushed toxins from my body.

I smoke (yeah I know, don't even start) and maybe two or 3 days after starting mega doses of grape seed extract (200 mg 4 x per day) I noticed brown rings under my arms, around my shirt collar, on my pillows and on my sheets.

Yellowish brown gunk.

The grape seed was pushing the toxins from cigarettes and other stuff from my body. But more than that. It was healing my pancreas.

I soon felt like a new man.

Now let's check out what studies show about grapeseed extract and chronic pancreatitis.

1) Grape seed extract and chronic pancreatitis

2) Grape seed proanthocyanidin extract in the treatment of chronic pancreatitis. Banerjee B, Bagchi D.

3) This next report doesn't say specifically that grapeseed helps pancreatitis but it does say a lot: Free radicals and grape seed proanthocyanidin extract: importance in human health and disease prevention.

Those first two articles referrence the same study. The 3rd is totally different. There isn't a whole lot of info on the net in regards to grape seed extract helping pancreatitis.

There isn't a lot of studies yet in regards to curcumin and pancreatitis either but it works for me and the two (grape seed and curcumin) in combination are simply powerful when it comes to pancreatitis.

I strongly suggest you try grape seed extract and see what it does for you. After about 6 months you can taper down to 100mgs 2 X per day. At least I could.

My daily regemin now is 100mgs of grape seed 2-3 X per day, 500mgs of curcumin 1 or 2 X per day and at least 1000mgs of vit C (500 mgs 2 X per day). I also get extra curcumin via the turmeric I use almost daily in food I eat.

For more information on GSE and where to buy it visit: Grape Seed Extract Benenfits

Leave a comment and let me know you're alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment